Simple Nomic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule Proposal 23: On Matters of Drinking

+6
pyrodwarf
Cybele
BBM
Pentadragon
Mokina
Snix
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rule Proposal 23: On Matters of Drinking - Page 2 Empty Re: Rule Proposal 23: On Matters of Drinking

Post  Mokina Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Lord Gurgi wrote:This should have passed by now. Is it possible for us to allow more people to keep track of passes and failures, to help expedite the whole process?

This proposition doesn't require anything more than a new thread in the Nomia subforum. Skitzer should have formally passed it right now, but I doubt anyone would object to me creating the thread in quesiton.
Mokina
Mokina
Cartographer

Back to top Go down

Rule Proposal 23: On Matters of Drinking - Page 2 Empty Re: Rule Proposal 23: On Matters of Drinking

Post  Snix Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:46 pm

Lord Gurgi wrote:This should have passed by now. Is it possible for us to allow more people to keep track of passes and failures, to help expedite the whole process?

Vote yes on prop 34.
Snix
Snix
Housing Director

Back to top Go down

Post  animorpherv1 Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:11 pm

I'm fine with not getting paid- heck, I may even get volunteer hours for it.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2