Simple Nomic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule Proposal Twelve - Nomia Citizenship (PASSED)

+7
pyrodwarf
Snix
BBM
UltimaAvalon
Pentadragon
Mokina
Lord Gurgi
11 posters

Go down

Rule Proposal Twelve - Nomia Citizenship (PASSED) Empty Rule Proposal Twelve - Nomia Citizenship (PASSED)

Post  Lord Gurgi Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:38 pm

This rule creates a form to be filled out in order to gain citizenship in Nomia for play therein. This is to make it clear who lives in Nomia, as well as encourage role play inside of Nomia. The form is as follows. Changes to this will be accepted dynamically, so it is recommended that requests for change be made before voting.

Screen Name:
Character Name (Can be the same):
Race:
Profession:
Other:

This will also serve to create a Citizenship office in which all applications are to be stored for public record.

Last edited by skitzer on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited, to reflect the will of the voters.)

Lord Gurgi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Rule Proposal Twelve - Nomia Citizenship (PASSED) Empty Re: Rule Proposal Twelve - Nomia Citizenship (PASSED)

Post  Mokina Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:51 pm

This seems acceptable. Vote: Yes, assuming a separate "Citizenship Office" thread in the Nomia forum. I'd like to see more in-character discussion of proposals, etc.
Mokina
Mokina
Cartographer

Back to top Go down

Rule Proposal Twelve - Nomia Citizenship (PASSED) Empty Re: Rule Proposal Twelve - Nomia Citizenship (PASSED)

Post  Pentadragon Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 pm

I agree with Mokina. I really like this proposal and think it would be nice to see ore in-character discussion.

I only wish I had replied before Mokina

Vote: Yes
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Activist

Back to top Go down

Post  UltimaAvalon Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:26 pm

I support any and all forms of roleplay in nomic

Vote: Yes

UltimaAvalon
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  BBM Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:47 pm

I agree with this proposal and acknowledge that while it encourages role-play, it does not require it.

Vote: Yea

BBM
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mokina Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

BBM wrote:I agree with this proposal and acknowledge that while it encourages role-play, it does not require it.

Vote: Yea

Agreed. There shouldn't be any requirements to participate in the main Nomic other than the forum registration itself.
Mokina
Mokina
Cartographer

Back to top Go down

Post  Snix Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 pm

vote: yes
Snix
Snix
Housing Director

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrodwarf Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:16 am

vote: yes
pyrodwarf
pyrodwarf
Activist

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybele Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:47 am

Vote AYE, and I eagerly await this proposal becoming official.
Cybele
Cybele
Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post  chenhsi Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:57 pm

vote aye

chenhsi
Committee Chair

Back to top Go down

Post  animorpherv1 Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:25 pm

Roleplay = good

Nomia = better vote:AYE
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skitzer Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Vote: No...oh wait, rule 4 was abolished. heh heh...

Vote yes

skitzer
Council Chair

https://nomic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chenhsi Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 pm

This proposal has passed unanimously, 10 to 0.

chenhsi
Committee Chair

Back to top Go down

Post  skitzer Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Voting has ended on this Proposal.

There are 10 Yeas.
There are no Nays.

This Proposal has passed.

skitzer
Council Chair

https://nomic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down